Friday, September 25, 2009

this must have an explanation now! Updated 9/26

Hi all,
The following clip is very disturbing from the G20 protests and riots in Pits PA... now if this is a real thing it must be explained now. The US military cannot act like local police in America unless a declared war is going on and martial law is declared I believe. Now an undeclared war on terror exists, so correct me if I'm wrong about this, if Pitts is under Martial Law and the person being taken away is a foreign National that is the only explanation that can maybe justify this scene. The Media must research this and find the person taken away, the American people must know more information on this clip and if it is real.

Do not misunderstand... I support the military, always have, I'm a member of the USNI and I give to the USO at Christmas, but this scene is something that must have an explanation now for the future of the Constitution and the rule of law as we think we know it being maintained for the future.





-z-
update... has been alot of talk on this clip and many are thinking what I was thinking, didn't look real... car had no gov Tag... uniforms didn't have MP... stuff like that... but that doesn't explain the police that seemed to allow the car to enter the area... so like I said above, I'd love for the media to follow up on this and say if its real or not...
link to a story thinking this is not real...http://www.americasright.com/2009/09/is-military-snatching-g-20-protestors-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment