Sunday, December 21, 2008

good to have goals

So this morning I wake up and see two more AP stories... one about the president elect upping his job creation goal to 3 million and how the poor and others are turning to the local state health departments for health care needs.

As for the Job creation goals, its like me going outside and watering my plants right before a storm front moves in, then claiming I watered the whole town... I wasted my water and the rain front was on its way anyway. (I know, wash your car to make it rain, that's different) See, the baby boom (if they would leave on time that is!) is leaving the job market or should be so that's a bunch of job numbers... so its an easy goal and any thinking person should answer back the media and the president elect with... AND!
The real story should be how high taxes and low birthrate make the USA not as attractive as places in the middle east, China and Dubai to operate a business. Parts of India have figured it out lowering their taxes, but not the whole county... still some parts have very high taxes.

As for county health departments and clinics... I worked in one for two week recently and the waste, offering so many services, and over staffing and so many other problems are two many to list in this forum...

Thanks AP for more lies, and just dumb reporting

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment