Wednesday, December 31, 2008

quick tech update and review of 08



Well,


Writer block continues, just put another 1000 miles on the Corolla job hunting across the state so I'm dog tired...



But promised a tech update for 2008 and here it is...


refurb Toshiba running Vista with SP1... so far Not too bad, some minor things but overall not a big change from the XP... my NOKIA software will not work on it and my IBM via-voice program is acting up, but overall I think I like it... good price so if I get 3 years of work out of it I'll be aok.


the refurb 7.2 CyberShot DSC-S700 from Sony... great, and it did the holidays very well... and at less than $80 spent, it's sure a big upgrade from the 4.1 Fuji FinePix (still shooting with this, a great little back up)


And the Gen 3 PSP... great great great, it's not only great for game play (getting used to not having the 6 button fighting pad, remember I'm old school) but its also great for music and keeping up with podcasting and Internet news... a super item I suggest to anyone...


again, apologies for the writers block, will get back to weekly blogging (fingers crossed) starting mid January 2009. I'll have more to say on the Toshiba soon.

best and safe wishes for everyone in 2009 and thank you for your love and friendship


-z-
http://www.toshiba.com/
http://www.sonystyle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment