Sunday, May 3, 2009

restaurant review two, yokohama japanese restaurant sushi bar


Hi all,

This weekend I was invited by my best friend and his fiance' in Brandon FLA to go with them and another nice couple to Yokohama Japanese Restaurant Sushi Bar in Brandon Florida. This family owned small restaurant is one of the best sushi places I've come across in my travels yet.
They were very busy (good sign) food was fresh and had many great flavors. Service was good and friendly, they were very busy, so a little bit slow, but totally worth the wait time and being as busy as they were totally understandable. Menu selection was extensive but not overwhelming or repetitive. Sushi rolls were a good size and portions overall were very nice and a great value overall.


link...



If you are ever in this area, I recommend this place highly and many thinks to my friends and the restaurant for a nice time out.
-z-
a haiku for you...
good happy family
making food with their hearts, hands
a wonderful meal


1 comment: