Thursday, July 23, 2009

always get a second o pine! updated 8-4-09

Good morning,
I want everyone to understand something... please get as much info as you can on important topics of the day and bills congress and the president are working on... the following clip is from an ABC show with no balance, no other side, just the presidents views on health care, luckily, they did let in some very important questions and the president's answer must be heard by everyone





I don't like going politically on my blog, so I'll keep my views to myself on this, maybe he misunderstood the question, but on page 420 or something of the proposed bill, "end of life care" issues are raised and Canada and England do stop and ration health care for older citizens, not enough money to keep to old people going I guess; but another shocking development in this story/debate/whaterveryouwant to call it, yesterday(8-4-2009) a story started that the White House wanted to know who on the Internet, e-mails and blogs, was against their plan for health care reform... so if they want to know who they are then what?! Should I flag myself with this blog posting?! (BTW to be a snitch, send your spy reports to flag@whitehouse.gov)
What will they do with that list of bloggers and e-mailers I wonder... thank God I'm underemployed and basically homeless so there isn't much more they can take from me... who knows maybe they are making a list for a future camp for people like me

link to clip on White House Internet "watching" story...


peace and love to everyone

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment