Saturday, July 18, 2009

beer review, Kona Brewing Co's Fire Rock Pale Ale


Hi Everyone,
I tried out a new beer this week, Fire Rock Pale Ale from the Kona Brewing Co from Hawaii... a super product, great quality from first impression, great fresh taste and flavor and excellent color. Publix has a coupon available for $3 off a salty snack purchase when you buy two six packs of a Kona Brewing Co Product, the Pale Ale was on sale so I tried that one and got some snack chips for lunches. Publix offers one other Kona Brewing Co product, Longboard Island lager that I will try at a later date

This is one of the best beers and pale ales' I've had to date and I highly recommend this beer and can't wait to try other brews from this company

links...
http://www.konabrewingco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment