Saturday, August 7, 2010

end to write block?! this month will tell the tell!


Hi all...

What a week, what a month, what a crazy year, what a crazy decade! As you can tell, since may I've had a serious case of writers block; I hope to be past this stressful time and able to get back to posting on a more normal schedule very soon. I will not really do a recap of the past few months, due to the amount of news... I will touch on a few topics and the haiku will begin again in the fall.

I am still with DEP, REC and Parks, soon to be in a much different position. I am grateful for the continued confidence in my skills and training the agency has shown me over the past few months and I do hope that I can life up to the high standard that the person set that I am replacing later this month.

I'm still coming to grips with the "Godzilla moment" I lived through in Summer 2007 and again this summer, I hope to have a detailed blog and explanation of these events for you very soon.

Have a wonderful summer, I miss all my Friends and hope to be back in your lives this fall. Thanks again for all the support from you all.

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment