Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1200 miles, long days, great drive and music


Hi all,

Monday for Lunar New Year I had to travel south for an interview and wild land fire pack test. Those who know me know I would have rather been home making Lions Head and celebrating the new year of the OX but that's how things go. Overall the trip was very positive and I should know back soon on final outcome, fingers crossed. Thanks to Thao and Jeff for the friendship, wish I would have had time to stop by and visit, but will have to wait until next trip south.

I wanted to mention a album I recently down loaded for a B-Day gift to myself and to celebrate rapping up filing the taxes... Last Love by RavensandVultures a indi band out of PA USA... $7 for the album and it is really great, I listened to it almost non-stop on the trip, put it into the psp and hooked it into the AUX in the car system. Over all down load/music quality was much better than something like Amazon... the sound was really spot on. Other things listened to were echoes podcast and NHK Japanese and Vietnamese lesions and newscasts... again, sound quality and the psp really shined on the trip and made the miles go by quickly...

As for the drive, if you have a car and love to drive, I suggest many of the roads between Tampa and Orlando late nights... State Road 60 and many others in the area... some issues with road smoothness and quality, but overall a very nice trip. I spotted an R8, and a new GTR on the road for the first time.

peace and love and happiness to everyone and have a great New Year!

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment