Wednesday, January 21, 2009

web footprint update and other things

not too much new to report as of today... my job searching has begun a newyear and I've switched over to some other opportunities and search techniques... with the exception of a phone call yesterday that will give the state of FLA another chance, I'm switching away from Gov work and looking again at some private sector options... I hope to know more late next week...

As for my Web footprint, I'm now just working on this blog, weekly updates are the plan right now and I will continue working on my upcoming website launch for later this year if all goes as planned. My Myspace and Facebook pages have both been deactivated.

Still hopeful and optimistic and continue to fight off what Winston Churchill called the "Dark Dog" that stalks a man... women, you can't possible know what I'm talking about so don't ask.

As for my Spiritual journey... lots to say on this one, hope to have a blog entry early next month to go over a few observations... a persons Spiritual life is a very personal and private thing, but I do want to share a few things... that might be of use to some...

Tokyo Auto Salon update for January 2009... a yearly car show that is a must...
http://www.autoweek.com/article/20090119/FREE/901199990

Best Wishes everyone, I will be in transit on Lunar new year so will not be able to celebrate it as I had planned, but its after a job so just maybe a bit of good luck for the upcoming new year? Who knows... Japan trip might still be in the works after all. The Tokyo Auto Salon Jan 2010 would be nice if anything.

much love, happiness, respect, and positive wishes to everyone

-z-

No comments:

Post a Comment