Thursday, December 24, 2009

dreams can be a thing


Hi all and Happy Holidays,
Dreams are a funny thing... last night I had my scrooge kind... a glimpse if you will of a life I can never have. Two years ago at Christmas time a Doctor let me know that I would not be able to have a traditional family and every now and then I'm reminded in dreams what life might have been like... it was hard to have that kind of dream on Christmas eve and when I'm about to drive some(no the corolla or myself didn't fair well at all!)
my Christian and Confusion beliefs do have a place for people what no traditional families but being haunted by nightmare of a life not possible is something that I have to get used to...
You and everyone; hope you have good luck and continue to learn and live happy and free to to what you like to do and get what you want and need from life.
-z-
a haiku for you...
cool wind in the woods
bringing reminders of life
some color in trees

No comments:

Post a Comment