Wednesday, December 30, 2009

let me think...


so people...

a post on a news site today says that the folks in the USA say by 70 something percent that next year will be better than this year or another year(who knows what they are thinking)... I can guess by the poll that: A, people have been in bed loving themselves for two years or B, people are just out of this world DUMB! I'm sure a C and D choice are possible, but frankly; a bottle of Merlot to wash this 2009 and the lost decade of the 2000s away is a much better idea than even thinking up two more options for people that, frankly I've been worried about for 15 years and after a disaster 2008/2009 I don't think there is any hope for...

-z-

a haiku for you...

why wake up today
when tomorrow brings dreams hopes
cold wind blows outside

No comments:

Post a Comment