Friday, January 1, 2010

day late end of 09 review, tech music info and haiku for you!


Hi all,

Well I end the year with a few reviews... for tech, upgraded from the N75 to the E71x and its aok so far... its a smarty phone that I use for everything basically. Sound quality is great, screen and pic quality is good and the GPS feature is ok(?) I'm not paying 9 a month extra for it so after the trial its gone but I am looking at other GPS options for my job. A possible negative that I hope doesn't happen again, after 3 weeks my phone just died! Never had that happen before, the second one I picked up Tuesday seems better so fingers crossed the e 71x is as good as my N75 was... I miss you music clam shell man!

link...



For 2009 music, not much new with all the running around, but the New Moby Album is great and Ravens and Vultures Last love I picked up Christmas 08 for 7 is still one of the best albums I've got in the digital magic music boxes...

links...




For info... please everyone visit max keiser, steve keen, karl deeneger's market ticker and others... lots of info on the web that the mainstream media doesn't want you to know about and 2010 is going to be a big year and information about what is happening is so needed!

links...





and now a New Year Haiku for You!

a cool breeze in air

a difficult journey now

unable to know


peace and love everyone and best wishes for you in 2010

-z-


No comments:

Post a Comment