Saturday, January 7, 2012

hate to say its funny but...


hi all,
all the terms like see I told you so and isn't it funny all cover the news for me sometimes. while i am always glad and appreciative when friends and family bring me news stories and get passionate about being informed on current events, I find myself in a weird not surprised been there done that kind of way. I often would think the last 3 years and all the life challenges, hardships, and learning experiences were undeserved because I was one of those people that tried to do everything right and play by the rules... I am really beginning to appreciate all the lesions learned. its nice not being surprised sometimes. thanks everyone for the news links and keep informing yourselves and I truly hope you never experience the level of lose, betrayal, sadness and life challenges that I have lived through, but if you do, I hope you learn the lesions and become a better person for the challenges.
-z-
a haiku for you!
blue skies and crisp air
along for the journey now
thoughts of good times past

No comments:

Post a Comment